Hello guys, today i discovered the best seo plugin for WordPress which will make your contents appear on google as fast as possible.
This plugin is free but also have premium version the free version works like a charm. Have you been having SEO problems with your WordPress site? don’t worry it comes >> click here THE SEO FRAME WORK WORDPRESS PLUGIN Plugins like All in on seo, and yoast may require a professional to handle them but as a WordPress beginner, this THE SEO FRAME WORK is best for you. it sets your keyword, description and titles automatically so you don’t need to worry about that. every content in your site will appear on google. its working 100%. tested and trusted.
DOCUMENTATION ON HOW TO SETUP THE SEO FRAME WORK
The SEO Framework (TSF) is meant to be a powerful and fully automated SEO add-on for your WordPress website. This means that we put in a lot of effort to make this plugin work out of the box.
It comes preconfigured
When you first activate the plugin, the settings are automatically configured to what we think is best for most websites. All pages on your website are automatically optimized for SEO and social networks, too. This is because TSF is well aware of its environment, and it automatically fills in all metadata based on how you’ve configured your website and its posts, pages, and archives. This is why we can truthfully claim the plugin is AI-driven.
It can’t know everything
AI can only go so far. For instance, the plugin doesn’t know what social websites are connected to your website, nor can it write a natural home page description. This is where you have to step in.
To get started, only a few settings need to be configured. The last time we checked, somewhere between five and ten options require your attention. When you’re familiar with this plugin and come prepared, this will only take you a minute or two.
The SEO Settings
TSF uses one page for all its settings, these settings are sectioned via boxes. The settings page is found at the bottom left of your WordPress admin menu, labeled “SEO” with a magnifying glass next to it.
Settings you must change
Some settings are of utmost importance to get started. When these few settings are set up, you’re all set for SEO. We’ll guide you through each settings box.
The General settings affect many parts of how the plugin functions, they aren’t limited to one specific use case.
In the General Settings box, you should go to the Canonical tab and you should:
- Set up the Scheme settings. If your website is accessible via HTTPS, set it to “HTTPS”. Otherwise, leave it on “Detect Automatically”.
Home Page Settings
We’ve skipped the Title and Description sections, these are preferential and can be ignored for now.
Onto the Home Page Settings box, under the General tab, you should:
- Confirm that the title is as you like it. It should be branded with your site name, and it shouldn’t turn the green bar red. When the bar is red, your input might get truncated on Search Engine Result Pages (SERP).
- Fill in a site description with something inviting and informative. Keep this within the green bar limits too. Don’t spam keywords, they have no ranking effect in descriptions.
Under the Social tab, you should:
- Set up a beautiful and inviting high-resolution (1080p or even 4K) image via the “Select Image” button. Be considerate of text in the image, it might not be readable on every device. The image shouldn’t be of profane context; keep it suitable for children.
Social Meta Settings
When any page of your website is shared via social media, these settings will be read. It’s important to fill in these settings, it’ll greatly increase engagement.
In the Social Meta Settings box, under the General tab, you should:
- Set up a beautiful and inviting high-resolution Social Image Fallback URL via the “Select Image” button. This image will be used when no image is set up on pages, and it’ll prevent your pages from looking like spam when shared.
Structured Data is the pinnacle of SEO. TSF embraces this via Schema.org scripts. The settings in this box will affect how search engines interpret your site: they’ll make your website be displayed beautifully throughout the search engine result pages.
In the Schema Settings box, under the Presence tab, you should:
- Set whether the website represents an organization or person.
- Set the organization or personal name.
- Select a logo via the “Select Logo” button. It must be square and at least 112×112 pixels. Images of type .jpg, .png, or .gif, with or without transparency, are accepted.
The Connected Social Pages’ fields are recommended to be filled in, but we’ve only seen their effect on very popular websites. Nevertheless, might Google ever change its mind, then you’ve come prepared.
Robots Meta Settings
Good robots listen to good rules. The rules in this section are so good, they can completely remove your website from search engine result pages. So, don’t touch these settings when you’re unsure about their usage.
On your preference, in the Robots Meta Settings box, under the Indexing tab, you may:
noindexto author archives. This will urge search engines to remove those archives from their result pages.
noindexto tags. Compared to categories, tags usually form thin content.
That’s it. Really. Out of more than a hundred option fields, only five to ten needed your input.
Now, some settings are preferential, like the title and description separators. Feel free to change those.
And, if you have more than 10 minutes to spare, go ahead and read the descriptions adjacent to each setting, so you can learn more about what you can adjust.
Don’t forget the extensions
There are two extensions that are a must-have for almost every site:
- If you make use of WordPress’ blogging functionality, you should activate Articles.
- If you write any content whatsoever, subject guidance is a great way to improve ranking, with Focus.
Improve your pages
Now it’s time to improve your pages. You can let TSF handle this for you, or do it yourself. In either case, you can learn how this works in our next tutorial.
Please share this post and drop your comments if it worked for you. don’t be stingy. thanks..